Sunday, September 18, 2011

Umeda!!

Today, I went to Umeda with my friend Asahi. It was sooooo much fun! We looked around the shopping malls there and for lunch, we went to a ramen shop. Officially, Japanese ramen is much MUCH better than American ramen. I don't think it should even be called ramen. :)

After that, we went to the arcade where there is a place called "purikura." It's basically like a photo booth, but much larger and more fancy. And the pictures are really cute too!

 After that, we went to a karaoke bar! That was a fun experience and I really want to go back there again. :)

After singing our hearts out, we hit up a takoyaki restaurant. It's like a fried battered ball with octopus in the middle. It's really yummy!! However, the Japanese really make you work for your food! You have to cook it yourself on a takoyaki frying pan. It's really hard to turn the takoyaki around, so Asahi had to help me with that. :P

Once we finished, it was getting late but we got some crepes before going back. Then it was time to go home. Asahi lives inbetween Osaka and Kyoto, so she had to take a different train than me when we got to the Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi station (It's a big station where many of the station lines depart from). So I had to ride
the train all by myself back to the Mondo-yakujin line (where Kobe College is near) but luckily it was only one stop up from Nishinomiya-Kitaguchi.

Then walked up the hill back to the dorms and I'm now officially tired. Time to go to bed! Thanks for reading! I'll post more when I go on new adventures! :D

おやすみなさい!!!(oyasumi nasai!!!) [Good night in Japanese!]

No comments:

Post a Comment